Give it 5 minutes right now and see if it makes a difference to you and your business.
1. Add a Headline
Make a keyword rich headline describing who you help, and what you do. You have just 120 characters for this so think creatively!
2. Optimise your profile so it gets found in search engines
You have 1000 characters here, so plenty of space to describe your business, your ideal customers and talk directly to your ideal customer.
3. Optimise the website section so that you benefit from being found in the searches.
A quick tweak here can make all the difference.
4. Get a custom URL for your profile
Whether you want to add your name, your keywords, make your public URL memorable and easier to be found.
5. Leave a recommendation
Increase the visibility of someone who has done work for you, leave them a recommendation and help them get found. Paying it forward is a a cool way of re-igniting a contact and starting a conversation.
5 things that make a difference – let me know how you get on.
PS want more?
Try Loving LinkedIN
You want your blog to make a difference, so subscribe hereand stay in touch, my updates will help you achieve content marketing success.
Latest posts by Sarah Arrow (see all)
- Expert Sources: How to create more effective content - August 30, 2014
- How Headlines Will Get you Your Heart’s Desire - August 26, 2014
- Internal linking when blogging - August 25, 2014