Recently I published some of my ebooks on Amazon, I was thrilled with the results – ok, I am not driving a Porsche or making millions in my sleep as some of the more traditional internet marketers allegedly do. But I do make enough to feed my information product addiction (note to those that know me – it’s bigger than my Pepsi Max Addiction) and that is enough to keep me happy.
If you know your customers buy books on Amazon you need to think about getting your book onto Kindle and “The Easy Guide to Publishing on Kindle” will hold your hand every step of the way.
36 pages with screen shots showing you what and where to press
- Why you should be on Kindle
- Kindle Keyword research
- How to prepare your document for publication
- How to submit your document for publication
- Pricing your Kindle books – are they price differently from ebooks?
- How to promote your Kindle book
- And more for just £7.50
Please note, I have never been a fan of low priced ebooks, I think people value them less. So I will put the price of this ebook up in the next week. Grab a copy now.