We have two offers that will help you achieve these goals:
Pinterest Package One
We’ll give you a call and find out your goals and objectives. We’ll talk about your ideal customer and what she likes and where she hangs out online. Then we’ll talk about what types of boards you’d like to be known for. We’ll go off and create 10 boards and optimize them for you. Each board will have at least 5 different pins. We’ll also come back to you with a list of sites that you can pin from, including your own as well as a list of the types of pin your target market is sharing. We’ll locate your niche influencers and tell you who they are so you can interact with them.
And when we’ve done our part, we’ll set you up to carry on pinning successfully with
- A 2-part Pinterest marketing worksheet – helping you target the right customer with the right content
- Brainstorming worksheet – overcome the inertia of what should I pin
- One of my fab checklists – print and keep beside your PC
- A sheet of useful resources
- An 11 page guide showing you how to pull it altogether
- A 2 week Pinterest campaign calendar – guiding you what to do each day of your marketing campaign
This is a one off payment of £100
Pinterest Package Two
We’ll give you a call and you’ll tell us who your ideal customer is and and where she hangs out online. We’ll create your boards and update them on a weekly (often daily) basis and repin and interact in the community. We’ll do all the things mentioned in package one and we’ll do it for you. This monthly managed package means your business will have a strong Pinterest presence that can run alongside / independently with any of your marketing campaigns.
Initial payment £150 then a monthly payment of £75 a month.
Book a Pinterest Management Package